Bespoke, an unavoidable tool to perform your tests
UTAC will support your test system needs by building your dynamometers. Our team of experts is here to listen to your needs in terms of testing systems. The systems are grown up based on your demands and we support you in their integration into your facilities.
UTAC systems are designed for safety, durability, long life, and high performance. They are customizable to fit all your requirements.
UTAC can build system types such as
Electrification Test Systems
- Leading edge test systems for development and test for a variety of electric vehicle systems and components including:
- Electric Motors
- Belt integrated starter and generator testers
- Electric motor driven transaxles
Motor Test Systems
- Battery Test System Labs
- Powertrain Test Systems
- Driveline Test Systems
Test Cell Automation Software (REPS)
- Our test systems are combined with our powerful test cell automation platform, Revolutionary Engineering Pro System (REPS). REPS capabilities can be applied to full vehicle and component testing, including:
- Configurable control modes
- CAN, CAN FD, FlexRay Communication protocols
- Integrated system for collecting data from multiple devices and interfaces
UTAC, your trusted partner for your testing, system and service needs
UTAC provides services for Testing Needs, Full System Builds and Technical Services for maintenance, repair and calibration.
UTAC operates over 30 test cells throughout our US test labs. We will work closely with each customer to ensure we are meeting the parameters for each test for the highest quality data.
UTAC is there to provide technical support for all types of test systems for maintenance, repairs or annual calibration work. As a company that runs mulitple test cells, we know the detrimental effects of having a test cell down. Our Service group ensures communication and on-site support (if applicable) within the first 12 – 24 hours of the request.
- EV Testing
- Alternator / Generator
- Beam Axle
- Key life
- Engineering Pro System
- Dynamometers fixing