Cybersecurity, automotive regulations, active or passive safety, road risk driving, type approval, management systems, ecodriving
UTAC, a major player and reference in the field of mobility, offers training adapted to the specificities of the automotive industry and to mobility companies.
Our training courses are designed to provide you with the essential knowledge using adapted teaching methods: theoretical sessions in classrooms, e-learning platforms, practical sessions on site. Everything is possible and adapted to the real needs of your company and its specific problems.
Bespoke training solutions
To deploy this training activity, UTAC relies on a network of experts with extensive experience in the automotive industry, each specialized in a specific field.
Theoretical presentations are illustrated by concrete examples and accompanied by practical exercises. Each course ends with an evaluation to validate the knowledge acquired.
Our training centers are Qualiopi certified.
Our added value
Management systems training
Automotive regulation training (EU, UNO)
UTAC provides you with qualified experts and dedicated facilities, including an exceptional diversity of tracks, all certified by Qualiopi in France.
Our training offer ranges from :
- Driver training on different levels of vehicle control
- Road risk training and awareness for a 2 or 4-wheeled vehicle in the context of home/work journeys
- Training in eco-driving through the rational use of a 2 or 4-wheeled vehicle for the home/work journey
- Training in soft mobility: electrically assisted bicycle, electric scooter, etc.
- Pre-sales and/or after-sales technical training for car centre and/or car dealership staff.